NEW – WATER QUALITY ANALYSIS TRAINING FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Do your staff need training in water quality analysis for the construction site?
Do they understand the legislative requirements in order to discharge water from a construction site?
Do your staff know where they need to take water samples and why?
COMING THIS YEAR
The construction industry has a legislative and moral responsibility to contain water on site and ensure that it is of suitable quality before discharge. This course has been developed to address these issues.
- Understand what water quality is and the parameters used to measure the water quality
- Understand the importance of selecting sites for monitoring taking into consideration OH&S principles and worksite parameters
- Ability to survey water bodies to assess their present condition using appropriate sampling techniques
- Understanding of Legislative Responsibilities in regards to water quality discharge from worksites
- Identify areas where water degradation or pollution exists and identify the cause or sources
Course Duration: 3 hours
Course Cost: $250 + GST per participant
Dates: Released Soon